NEW BUILD 2 BEDROOM APARTMENTS READY Q3 2023
|2 Bedroom Apartments|
|Small Development of 36|
|Walking Distance to train station & 15 minutes’ drive to City Centre|
|Perfect for Professional Tenants|
|High Yielding Rental Property|
|2 Year Aftercare Warranty|
|10 Year NHBC|
|All types of Mortgages available
(Contractors, Self Employed, First time buyer, First time investors etc.)
|Just 15 Mins drive to Manchester City Centre|
|Potential Capital Growth|
|Strong Rental Demand|
|Close to all amenities|
|Allocated Parking Space|
- Reserve the property – You will receive your Btlinvestors Agreement, please read through, sign and return to firstname.lastname@example.org. Details will be provided to you on how you can make your reservation payment. Once payment is received, you will be sent your payment receipt for your records. Depending on the completion of the property, if off plan we will wait until 12 weeks before for completion before we apply for the mortgage. Our mortgage broker will call/meet you to discuss all mortgage options available.
- Mortgage – The mortgage broker will arrange a mortgage in principle, this is an informal pass based on the information provided at the time. All mortgages are subject to underwriting and are based on the details given to the mortgage lender.
- Solicitors – Btlinvestors can recommend a panel of Solicitors for you. We can instruct them on your behalf. They will send you a quotation of their costs direct. If you are happy to proceed, you’ll be requested to forward your ID and sign their Terms & Conditions.
- Survey – Once the mortgage has been accepted the mortgage lender will require a RICS valuation on the property. This normally takes 7 working days
- Mortgage offer – Once the lenders and you has confirmed they are happy to proceed; the mortgage lender will issue a mortgage offer. This will set out the terms and agreement in respect of interest only or repayment. It will have a clear breakdown of your mortgage agreement with the lender. Three copies of the mortgage offer are issued, one for yourself, one for the mortgage broker and finally a separate one is sent to your Solicitors. Their copy includes the Mortgage Deed.
- Conveyancing – The solicitor will now proceed with local searches (if they have not already) and be checking the paperwork sent to them from the seller’s solicitor to ensure all the legal requirements are in order and there are no local issues which may affect your ownership of the property. These checks can take between 3 to 4 weeks to be completed and may have been started prior to the mortgage offer being received, however many solicitors will want to ensure the mortgage offer is in, before they spend your money on legal matters, as these are usually non-refundable. Btlinvestors will also liaise with all parties.
- Letting Agent – At this point Btlinvestors will contact the letting agent and request they advertise the property for rent. The Authority to Let form will be emailed to you and the letting agent will contact you to introduce themselves. We have our own letting agency in Manchester to provide exclusive Fully Managed rates. The Letting Agency was originally opened to service all Btlinvestors clients. Full details of which will be provided, you are free to use any letting agent of your choice or manage the property yourself.
- Funds to Solicitor – Your solicitor will soon be asking for your deposit monies to be transferred to them, the deposit money and the amount on your mortgage offer, should equal the money being paid for the property. They may also at this point, ask for funds to pay any stamp duty applicable and/or any other fees required to complete the transaction. A completion statement is issued to you with the balance of funds needed to be sent.
- Tenant secured – The letting agent will find a professional tenant for your property, they will have passed all the necessary credit reference agencies and would have provided all the relevant documentation needed to rent your property. Details of which you will have access too.
- Exchange Contracts – Once the solicitor is happy with all the information they have from the seller’s solicitor, they will invite you in to go through the contracts and at this point request you sign your side of the contract in readiness for exchange. Assuming everything is ok and all other parts of any chain (if applicable) are also ready, contracts will be exchanged with a date agreed for completion. We normally do this on the day of completion
- Completion – On completion (Moving Day) The letting agent will collect the keys on your behalf and all the warranties and completion pack. A copy of the keys will be made and sent to you by recorded delivery. You are welcome to collect the keys yourself. A full and detailed inventory will be made of the property before the tenants move in. The report and photos are sent to you. The tenant will then move in, if you are taking the fully managed option, your rent will collected every month and sent to you by CHAPS payment. Every 12 weeks the property is inspected, and you will receive the report and photos. Please remember that if you are buying a new build property, your aftercare warranty is valid for 2 years. Anything that fall into the warranty The letting agent will liaise with the tenant and builder, to arrange any necessary works you will always be notified .
If you are a current Btlinvestors member you’ll receive your e-brochure, floor plans, rental details and mortgage availability